1. Participate in programs of Haier with GEA or with F&PA, etc. and be in charge of product design and development.
2. Ensure the process of R&D project through integrating resources and promoting punctual execution of product development at each phase,including industrial design, supply chain, mould, QA, etc.
3. Be responsible for prototype testing, quality improvement and cost technique optimization.
4. Produce product specification, user manual, and customer support handbook; provide technical support for sales and customer service.
1. Bachelor degree or above in ME, EE, Refrigeration, Thermodynamics or related field is required.
2. Excellent leadership and coordinate ability is required.
3. Project experience is preferred.
4. Excellent command of English.
1. Promote sales of products in overseas terminal markets and manage sale and storage of products.
2. Participate in developing and implementing overseas marketing & sales strategy and involve in PLC management.
3. Research and identify overseas terminal users' needs; work on the market trends and trade policy to provide basis for marketing decision making.
1. Bachelor degree or above in Marketing, International Trade or related field is required.
2. Strong communication and problem-solving skill is required.
3. Be sensitive to market changes and can handle pressure.
4. Be flexible on location (Southeast Asia, South Africa, Europe, America, Australia, etc) in the future , and willing to take international assignments as required.
5.Excellent command of English, and additional language skill is preferred.