1. Finance Rotations which includes but not limited to budgeting control, cost analysis, internal audit control, tax, capital asset management.
2. Participate in establishing global finance structure and optimizing finance process.
3. International job assignments and global exposure.
4. Systematic job training, includes both functional knowledge and leadership development.
1. 2020 graduates, bachelor degree or above, major in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Auditing and related areas.
2. Good learning ability and logical analysis skills.
3. Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
4. Flexible about working location, and willing to take international assignment as required.
5. Excellent command of English.