You'll have the opportunities as following:
1. Human Resource Rotations, which includes but not limited to HR Budgeting, Organizational Development, recruitment, compensation and benefits , Learning and development, employee relations.
2. Establish partnership with business units by understanding their business routine and operations.
3. Participate in establishing policies and optimizing the process of human resource.
4. Participate in the whole process of Human Resource globalization projects.
5. Career guidance from senior HR managers.
1.2020 graduates, bachelor degree or above, major in Human Resource, Psychology, Business Administration and related areas.
2. Team player, good interpersonal and influencing skills.
3. Self-driven, highly organized and detail-oriented.
4. Ability to deal with complicated situations and relationships.
5. Excellent command of English.