1. Participate in programs of Haier with GEA or with F&PA, etc. and be in charge of product design and development.
2. Ensure the process of R&D project through integrating resources and promoting punctual execution of product development at each phase,including industrial design, supply chain, mould, QA, etc.
3. Be responsible for prototype testing, quality improvement and cost technique optimization.
4. Produce product specification, user manual, and customer support handbook; provide technical support for sales and customer service.
1. Bachelor degree or above in ME, EE, Refrigeration, Thermodynamics or related field is required.
2. Excellent leadership and coordinate ability is required.
3. Project experience is preferred.
4. Excellent command of English.